Tuesday, August 15, 2006

IT STARTS! Space - Part 1

replayvalue001

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the first ever published Replay-Value comic.

Let me explain how this is going to work, so people don't think I'm VGCats. Fist off, the comic will come in two flavors: Arcs, and One-Shots. Arcs will be stories that span several days and are built like pages from a comic book. One-Shots will just be simple three or four-panel gag strips. The comic above is the first part in an Arc, which will wrap next Friday. Which brings me to the schedule:

Monday, Wednesday, Friday.

"But Garrett," you say in a timid, squeaky voice, "It's Tuesday today."
Yes, it is Tuesday today. The reason I'm going to update Tuesday and Thursday this week is because I like the number 15 and I wanted to start off on it.

You might also notice that the page design is somewhat lacking. This is because my HTML skills are also somewhat lacking, and while I have all the graphics ready I don't yet have them all in place. This will be fixed soon, I fucking hope.

And of course, a little bit about the comic. I was at work the other day when I got a craving for Spaceman Ice-cream, but nobody there knew what it was. Alone in my desire, I turned to the internet, because I know I'm not the only 9-year-old who ate that shit. I had no idea where that desire would lead me...

Update - Oh Jesus, it's fucked. Why oh why does this happen.

Update 2 - Comic is down until I can get rid of that fucking sidebar. Good news is the Confetti Penis shows up in the address bar now. Small victory. Daniel's helping me with the html. Hopefully this'll be fixed soon.

Update 3: That's what I'm talking about! Looks like I'll have to thumbnail everything but Daniel saved my website with his l33t skillz. Yay Daniel!