Monday, August 21, 2006

Space - Part 3

replayvalue003

Now things are getting interesting!

Irony hit me tonight. This arc is about Garrett trying to get some Space Icre-Cream, and he can't. Tonight I went to Ralphs for the express purpose of buying cookies to eat while working on this strip, and they had the cookie aisle blocked off so they could mop it. Luckily I got my fucking cookies but what's in store for our hero? Find out on Wednesday!

As for the site updates, either blogspot isn't as easy to configure as they say, or I just really suck at HTML, and I think it's both. Makes waiting until November seem like forever, eh? Oh, wait...

Update: Ah, shit. Just re-read the comic and I noticed I forgot the "SCREEEEEEEE!" sound effect in the first panel. It's 5am though so cut me some slack. I'll fix it when I wake up.