Friday, September 22, 2006

Daniel's new Friend - Part 3 // Welcome to Hell - Part 5

replayvalue020

Oh shit the storylines MERGED! You'll soon see that everything that took place during the "break" from the WtH arc has a purpose. Also, get ready to find out how Garrett got his car back from Texas after the Space arc... might not be what you expect.

I'd also just like to use this space to say that Arrested Development is possibly the best TV show I've ever seen. I'm halfway through Season 2 and I am soooo sad this got cancelled. I can't imagine why, it's phenominal. I reccommend it to everyone.
Also, I've seen the Season Premiers for Family Guy and American Dad - both of which are hilarious. The Fall Seasons are starting up very soon so I have alot of series premiers to watch - Heroes, Studio 60, Jericho, South Park, Lost... it's gonna get freakin' hectic!