Friday, September 08, 2006

Of Delays and Such

I had no access to my computer or the interweb for the last day. Yes I am safely back in Santa Barbara now but most of yesterday was still spent behind the wheel of my car. Sadly, I have missed my deadline for today's comic.

And I hate that.

I'm not VGCats and I'm not about to slip into a lacking update schedule. So for you, faithful readers, today's comic has not been cancelled. Instead it has merely been delayed until tomorrow. With this delay though will come a very beefy update in the form of a very condensed arc. Multiple pages in one day. Think of it not just as something of a small comic book coming at you but more like a giant penis blowing an enormous load into your eyes. That's what tomorrow's update will be. I punish myself for your benifit.

Also, an incredibly sideways answer will be given as to why the comic is called "Replay Value" and not "Random Shit That Happens to Garrett and His Friends - The Comic."

Lastly, I was informed that "Space - Part 4" was missing. Somehow Blogspot didn't upload it the last time I updated the site. It's fixed now, though, so those of you joining us for the first time can now read everything in one flowing rope.