Monday, September 04, 2006

Goodbye Jessica - Part 1

replayvalue009

Jessica is my best friend of seven years. (We also dated for three weeks but we've been friends longer than exes so that "doesn't count" or some bullshit. :p ) Tomorrow she's leaving for China to study abroad for three months. As a farewell girft I told her I'd drive her up to the San Fransisco Airport to see her off. So today I'm going to spend all day in Labor Day traffic to get to my friend My's house in Berkeley.
But there's a secong part of that farewell gift, and that's this arc, which I'm calling "Goodbye Jessica."
It's ironic that I'm introducing a character as she's leaving but atleast this way her return has some setup. Also, if I ever refer to her in the future comics you'll know who she is.

Remember, this week updates are happening Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. Depending how things go and how long I stay in Berkeley, I might even update on Thursday.

I spoil you, y'know?