Monday, October 02, 2006

Replay Value is on MySpace! Whore-ay!

Click Here for Replay Value on MySpace!

As the launch of the official Replay Value website draws near, this MySpace page will become more and more fleshed out, and it will eventually run along-side the comic. You can already see several refrences and hints on it.

Today's comic will also be late because I stupidly made this page instead of drawing it.

Also, so glad that Welcome to Hell will be over on Wednesday. I love the arc to death and it'll have huge ramifications on the series in the coming months, but LOST premires on Wednesday night and I'll undoubtedly want to make a comic about it for Friday.

Because of something that happened at work today I'm going to start updating on Sundays too. Most likely they'll be special MySpace-only updates. Sunday October 8th is the first on these side-stories. Be sure to check it out!

SO if you have MySpace and you're a fan, add me! I just found out that I DO have atleast ONE fan out there that's not one of my real-world friends. Hello to The PAMATMAT Clan! Glad you're liking the comic! Check back next Monday (Oct 9th) for something I'm sure you'll enjoy.