Friday, July 27, 2007

Day One

Met up with Erwin Haya from One Sick Individual yesterday and got him to sketch in his new book for me. I'm discovering that one great thing about having a young face is that since it never changes, people recognize you immediately, even though a year has passed!

I also met up with Dean Yeagle and got his new book, but sadly I do not think he remembers me. That's OK though, "Mandy's Shorts" makes up for it. :p

Went to a hand full of panels yesterday, too. Saw the trailers for a lot of sweet upcoming movies, (Iron Man is going to KICK SO MUCH ASS OMG) and got a bun ch of awesome free swag (Iron Man shirt KICKS SO MUCH ASS OMG). Eric and I also went to a documentary on Pixar, which was just incredible. They had a bunch of footage from the early cuts of Toy Story that I'd never seen before. Woody was a major asshole. The doc just made my desire to work for them even stronger, though.

Anyways, the comic will be up sometime later tonight, with the Day Two comic showing up tomorrow morning. Basically how this'll be working is the comic for each day will go up the day after that day just occurred. So, see you in a few hours!