Friday, October 27, 2006

Pit of Fire - Part 1

replayvalue037

In the last week my roommates and I have had three bonfires. I used to have them all the time with my old roommates who live in Berkeley now, but never in such rapid succession as these recent fires have been. I've wanted to incorporate these bonfires into the comic somehow since last Saturday, but today at work... well, I'll let this arc tell its own story. I have no idea how this story will end as Daniel, Matt and myself have yet to leave on this trek. So throughout the weekend I'll be updating new comics to chronicle our adventure.

That's right, I'm going all out and giving you guys Replay Value every fucking day of this week.

I'll also try to make my shitty updates to the MySpace page on Sunday too, but I have not one but two parties to make appearances at, so coupling that with the PoF arc AND a MySpace update... I'm not gonna make any promises. If anything, Sunday's comic will be in color because it's Sunday and I'm old school like that.

It's been a hell of a week so far. I really like updating every day... it gives me something to do, I have more opportunities to tell more stories, and it's fun. We'll see how things go, this might become permanent.