Monday, October 16, 2006

030 - It Must Be Fall

replayvalue030

I've had this idea for a really long time, but now that I a) finally have Replay Value going and b) it's the fall, I can do it. Plus my actual "winter coat" has grown in so of course I've gotta translate it into the comics. I've always thought it's be a neat running gag for, every fall, Garrett's hair to randomly change styles. Someday it may even save his life.

:O

I added a piece of concept art to the Replay Value Myspace Page yesterday. Throughout the week I'm going to be adding new "photos" and more concept art. I'm not sure yet how epic I want the Jammie Ninja story to be so I'm just trying out different styles and character designs.

And to clear up any confusion, the RPV Myspace is meant to be updated by the Garrett from the comics (meaning Jammie Ninja is his comic, not mine)... which will lead to some fun in the future. The Replay Value Universe is an awesome mess, just you wait and see.